Are you thinking about having your house painted? Regardless if you own a modern, contemporary, heritage, a townhouse, or an apartment. Gold Painting Services can help you get a quality result that will last the test of time.
Perhaps you have something newly renovated, or just in need of a facelift and/or in need of a little TLC. Let us help you enhance it with the stamp of our personal style and flair.
Residential painting is the most effective way to boost the curb appeal and value of your house. Gold Painting Services makes it easier for you to give your home a complete makeover without the hassle, headache, or worries.
With over 16 years of experience, our team of experienced, skilled, and talented painting professionals know exactly what to do to get the job done right, quickly, and to a high standard. You get a final result you can be truly proud of and enjoy comfortably living in for years to come.
Here is a glimpse into our tried and tested process
Step 1 – An Honest Estimate
Every residence is unique, so the only way we can give an accurate and complete estimate is to see your home. We then take note of the scope of interior and/or exterior work you want completed before we can give you a fair and honest estimate.
Step 2 – Colour Selection
You will have to choose the colour you want. Or, if you’d like, we can replicate the colour you already have on your walls. We can help you identify the colour/s, the finish, and the type/s of paint needed for the job.
Step 3 – Preparation
At Gold Painting Services, our team understands the importance of preparing your walls to ensure the final paint job is of the highest quality possible. We follow essential steps to prepare all surfaces before a single paint tool touches them, including:
- Washing all surfaces to remove any mould or mildew.
- Scraping off loose or cracked paint.
- Filling gaps to ensure an even interior surface and to prevent water intrusions in the case of exterior walls.
Step 4 – Painting and Clean Up
- We protect the area, cover all furniture and floors. For exteriors, we make sure the perimeter is free of any obstructions.
- We prime all surfaces to ensure a uniform finish.
- We use only the highest quality paints.
- All tools and materials used on the site are cleaned at the end of each day.
- Upon completion, we inspect the job with you to ensure your 100% satisfaction.
Our Residential Painting Services have been developed so that our expert painting team does not disrupt your day-to-day life as much as possible.
Contact us to book for an estimate today or to ask for more details and/or enquiries!